Wednesday June 13, 2012
Another exciting event coming up, this time in a slightly unusual location – on board The Tall Ship, the Glenlee! If you’ve always been meaning to visit this historic ship and haven’t made it along yet, this is the perfect opportunity to take a peek at what lies beneath and laugh your socks off!
The event takes place Friday, 22 June at 8pm (the bar is open from 7pm) and tickets are £10 (conc. £8) available from Ticket Soup, or at The Tall Ship, 10-5 daily.
The event organisers can’t contain their excitement either: “It’s fantastic to be part of such an exciting and eclectic festival in Glasgow’s events calendar – roll on the 22nd!”
Some more details below:
- This stand-up comedy event will suit fans of The Stand comedy club and Comedy Festival, people looking to enjoy an unusual experience (comedy onboard an historic ship is not often available!), people with an interest in Glasgow’s history and crowds who enjoy a laugh!
- The show is great value for money at £10 (conc. £8) to see 6 performers live.
- This event follows on from 2 sold-out shows as part of the Glasgow Comedy Festival.
- It will give Glasgow residents a chance to experience the ship at night, in a completely different way and as a great entertainment venue.
- The line up of acts include ‘So You Think You’re Funny 2010 winner James Kirk, star of Glasgow Comedy Festival hit ‘The Unemployables’ Steven Halcrow and hilarious headliner Bill Dewar “comedy genius...” (Evening News).