For all press enquiries please email Laura Sutherland, Aura PR email@example.com or call + 44 7764 936 840.
Please note, if you are requesting press tickets for reviews, you will need to approach the organiser directly. This has proved to be the quickest approach.
Ways you can get involved if you're a participant:
- send us a guest blog about a subject relevant to your event and audience (300-400 words with supporting image/video)
- send us images/video from your event last year
- add us as a co-host of your Facebook event
- send us over any press releases or images for your event this year
- use the WEF logo and 'part of West End Festival' in your own marketing and PR materials
- tag us in any social media posts for us to share and like (also use #WEF2020)
- get in touch to discuss your event and how we can collaborate
- other ideas welcome!
West End Festival official logos
If you're a participant, venue, trader or organiser and would like to use the West End Festival logo to make your own posters or promotional items then you can download whatever version you need here.
We love our logo the way it is so here's a few pointers:
- Thanks for not changing or adding anything into the logo.
- Thanks for not changing the colours or embellishing the logo with or pretty patterns.
- Please don't add any drop shadows, bevels, 3D rendering or any other effects.
- Always make sure there's enough clearing space round the logo so people can see it clearly.